This book brings together the Trilemma Adventures: 48 one- and two-page adventure locations for fantasy role-playing games. Winner of the 2020 ENnie Award for best adventure (silver) and best cartography (gold)!
Each location is written to be usable separately, perfect for one-shot sessions, side quests, or to help populate your home grown campaign setting.
All have been lavishly illustrated and laid out to make them easy to run, straight from the book. Download an excerpt of the book.
This book is packed with caverns, castles, underworld cities, labyrinths, mansions, flying tombs, hidden temples, and fallen shrines.
Also inside is more than 60 pages of new supplementary material:
- an illustrated bestiary
- an appendix of magical items
- ten solid pages of hooks, rumors and secret lore
- six regional gazetteers tying the adventure locations into a ready-to-use campaign setting
- a full-color regional map, in GM and player versions
- a complete index
- a bonus location, set in the aftermath of the Kickstarter invasion scenario
This compendium is an essential part of your GM kit!
All buyers will receive a complimentary PDF of the book.
The book itself is a limited edition, offset print run. It features a linen-bound cover, foil title, a lie-flat sewn binding, and a bookmark ribbon.
Ships only to the United States. For shipping to other locations, a print-on-demand version is available from DriveThruRPG.